Join our trail run!
- Participants are encouraged to pair with a canine for this event.
- Walkers with canines are also invited.
- Solo runners or walkers are welcome.
- Early Registration by 9/26/22 guarantees premium options
- Availabilty of premium options after 10/15/22 registration limited - first come, first served while supplies last.
- Online & mail-in registration closes 10/15/22
- Limited race day registration opens at 8:30 am
- Packet pick-up 9am-10:15am on race day at Sunnyside pavilion.
- Overall awards for canine-human “teams,” both runners and walkers.
- Awards for 1st Overall Solo Runners - male & female.
- Awards in eight age groups open to canine-human teams or individuals (runners and walkers).
- Special awards in unique categories for dogs and their companions.
- Gulliver’s Challenge Trophy - a traveling trophy awarded to the veterinary practice with the highest donation. 2021 winner: Willow Mill
- Hobie Award - to the family whose dog best exemplifies the spirit of Gulliver’s Run. CLICK HERE for application.
- (No duplicate awards.)
Stuff you need to know…
- The course is wheel measured and professionally timed.
- Course record: 16:42 (Justin Krebs & Sawyer)
- 2 water stops are available along the course. The course is well marked with marshals at appropriate points.
- Course map available on site.
- Restrooms and plenty of parking available.
- Food and refreshments after the race with safety measures in place.
- Awards ceremony at noon (approximately).
- Pet blessings on site.
- $90,000 raised since 2013.
- Photobooth by Naterpix will return.
- Team sponsorship/pledge sheets also available. Email GulliversRun@gmail.com
- Rent-a-Dog option by local rescues available.
The goal of this event is to have fun while raising money to fight canine cancer
The course is on the trails of Pinchot Park. You will encounter rocks, roots, uneven footing, and other features of running on a forest trail. There are some hills of moderate elevation. The width of the trail varies. There could be mud or wet/soggy areas of the trail, depending on the weather. Early November in Pennsylvania can be pleasant, or not. Please put your dog’s welfare first! Please do not enter your dog if the distance is beyond your routine training run. Additional notes regarding your participation with your canine friend will be covered in the waiver. All dogs need to be licensed and up to date with shots. Proof of rabies vaccination is required. Dogs need to be leashed and under control at all times. Sociable dogs are welcome. The race director reserves the right to exclude any dog for apparent health-related concerns on race day. Please clean-up after your dog. Plastic bags will be provided at registration/packet pick-up.
*Please, no flexi-leashes.